Brooke tagged me to answer these questions.....

4 Jobs I've had
1. Pizza maker/server
2. Chiropractic Assistant
3. Finance Manager
4. Tanning Salon Owner
4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. Love Actually
2. The Witches of Eastwick
3. Any Sci-Fi or futuristic movie
4. Any romance movie!!
4 Places I have lived
1. Fountain Valley CA
2. Driggs ID
3. Gilbert AZ
4. Mesa AZ
4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Pizza or Pasta
2. Shopping
3. Dessert
4. Turning on the TV and watching the whole show, no matter how bad it is
4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Cancun
4.Rockey Point
4 Favorite Foods
1. Pizza or Pasta
2. Fruit smoothies
3. Sugar Babie candies
4. Sea Food
4 Websites I visit
1. Yahoo
2. My girls blogspots
3. My girl's photo website www.snapallaz.com
4. Youtube
4 Places I'd rather be right now
1.With my family
2. On a beach
3. Shopping
4. Hanging with my hubby
4 Books I love
1. Just finished the Twilight series : )
2. Any David Sedaris book
3. Alice Sebold's Lucky and The Lovely Bones
4.Running with Scissors
4 Things I would like to know how to do
1. Play an instrument
2. Be more patient
3. Get more done in a day
4. Ride my bike more aggresively
4 Neglected body parts
1. My toes at the moment...I need a pedicure
2. My hair right now, but Brooke is doing it for me tomorrow
3. My feet...this time of year especially
4. My bum....not really neglected perse.....I just wished I worked harder to make it better
4 Things that I worry about
1. My family
2. My business
3. The fact that my husband works so hard
4. My friends being happy
4 Happiest moments
1. The days my daughters and granddaughters were born
2. The day I met my husband
3. The day I married my husband
4. The time I spend with my family
4 Things I want to do this year or in the future
1. Travel
2. Continue to grow as a person
3. Learn new things
4. Make people proud of me
4 People I'm tagging......since I don't have that many friends on my blogspot, I won't tag anyone, but I did put this up here for Brooke cuz she tagged me!! :)